The WP Cookie project site and WordPress plugin is developed and maintained by Web Coders ApS a private limited software company incorporated in Denmark with offices in Denmark and Ukraine.
Our team currently consists of 10 dedicated and inspiring people (mostly web programmers) we have worked together for more than a decade, creating high-end WordPress websites for our truly amazing clients worldwide. We love to code web apps in WordPress, Laravel and CakePHP focusing on: code architecture, user experience (UX) and website performance.
We run projects on dedicated server environments such as the open-source operating system Ubuntu (Linux) together with an Apache or NginX HTTP Server and SQL database.
If we get really nerdy we can even code things like:
- A search engine crawling 1,6 million Scandinavian domains
- Educational platform with 200.000+ danish school users
- Largest crowdfunding platform in Scandinavia
- DK business search engine monitoring 3,3 million companies and persons daily
- Combining countless API’s in various shop, booking, event and ticket systems
Perhaps we’ll even build some other cool stuff in the future? Who knows 🙂
Do you have any WP Cookie-related suggestions, fixes or ideas?
NB! Please check the WP Cookie plugin road map first before submitting any new feature request to avoid duplicates requests. Thanks. If the feature request already exists you can “upvote” the requested feature to ensure it will be scheduled sooner than other upcoming features.